Chemical, Forest and Paint Industry Standardization in FinlandKemesta is the chemical, forest and paint industry standardization association in Finland.
Kemesta is responsible for coordinating the national work in the field of chemical, forest and paint industry standardization, both on the European (CEN) and international (ISO) level. Kemesta is a standards writing body for Finnish Standards Association SFS.
Kemesta is responsible for 24 CEN and 19 ISO technical committees and 33 ISO subcommittees. National standardization committees have been set up for following and participation of European and International standardization work and for the preparation of SFS standards.
Members of Kemesta are following organizations:
- Chemical Industry Federation of Finland
- Finnish Forest Industry Federation
- Association of Finnish Paint Industry
- Rubber Manufacturers' Association of Finland
Kemesta association was established at the beginning of 2013. Members of Board during 2018 - 2019 are:
- Managing Director Mika Aalto, Chemical Industry Federation of Finland, Chairman
- Manager, Innovation policy Antti Tahvanainen, Finnish Forest Industry Federation
- Managing Director Eliisa Irpola, Association of Finnish Paint Industry