Chemical, Forest and Paint Industry Standardization in FinlandKemesta is the chemical, forest and paint industry standardization association in Finland.
Kemesta is responsible for coordinating the national work in the field of chemical, forest and paint industry standardization, both on the European (CEN) and international (ISO) level. Kemesta is a standards writing body for Finnish Standards Association SFS.
Kemesta is responsible for 23 CEN and 20 ISO technical committees. National standardization committees have been set up for following and participation of European and International standardization work and for the preparation of SFS standards.
Members of Kemesta are following organizations:
- Chemical Industry Federation of Finland
- Finnish Forest Industry Federation
- Association of Finnish Paint Industry
Kemesta association was established at the beginning of 2013. Members of Board during 2015 - 2016 are:
- Managing Director Timo Leppä, Chemical Industry Federation of Finland, Chairman
- Innovation Manager Alina Ruonala-Lindgren, Finnish Forest Industry Federation
- Managing Director Juha Pyötsiä, Association of Finnish Paint Industry